Friday, April 1, 2016

Japan - Stitch Fix Style

As I was packing for my trip to Japan, I realized that Stitch Fix has totally changed my life.  My suitcase was filled with either Stitch Fix items or items that were inspired by Stitch Fix.  I'm so glad that I found them back in June.  Revolutionary!  So, what was in my suitcase...what did I wear?


Day 1: Asakusa Sensoji Temple
Stitch Fix Style: 41Hawthorn Ackley Houndstooth Print Blouse & Kut From the Kloth Simmons Bootcut Jean with Octavia Jolene Zipper Flap Crossbody Bag 





Day 2: Sakura - National Museum of Japanese History
Stitch Fix Style: 41Hawthorn Rowson Colorblock Striped Sweater & Kut From the Kloth Kate Distressed Boyfriend Jean with Coffee Shop Adavale Cargo Jacket & Octavia Jolene Zipper Flap Crossbody Bag 



Day 3: Working at Narita Ramp
Stitch Fix Style: 41Hawthorn Angela Quilted Detailed Blouse & Margeret M Emer High Waisted Trouser
Sorry...I apparently didn't think to have someone take my picture while I was working.



Day 4: Shinjuku - Samurai Museum & Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
Stitch Fix Style: 41Hawthorn Gideon Polka Dot Sweater 






Day 5: Conference at Haneda Airport
I wore a suit this day and no Stitch Fix...whomp whomp!



Day 6: Narita - Naritasan Shinkshoji Temple and Park & Ramen Bayashi
Stitch Fix Style:  Mystree Chamberlin Striped Drape Front Cardigan 




On the flight home, I wore my Emers...they are the most comfortable pants ever.

As you can see, Stitch Fix has completely taken over my life.  I'm not sure what I wore before Stitch Fix!  Thanks for helping me find my style!

No comments:

Post a Comment