Monday, April 19, 2010

Update

I went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago and the x-rays of my leg did not show anything. We then decided to schedule an MRI. I had the MRI done a week and a half ago...no results yet. Until I have those results, I don't know when I'll be able to run again. However, my doctor has cleared me to do elliptical/bicycle. That's a step in the right direction! I am excited that I can now do cardio again.

Here is my schedule for the week:
Monday: 50 min elliptical & 15 min ab work
Tuesday: Upper body strength training
Wednesday: 50-60 min elliptical & 15 min ab work
Thursday: Upper body strength training
Friday: 60 min elliptical & 15 min ab work

Quote of the week: "Exercise is good for your mind, body, and soul." ~ Susie Michelle Cortright

Alzheimer's statistic of the week: Almost 11 million Americans provide unpaid care for a person with Alzheimer's disease of another dementia. ~ Alzheimer's Association 2010 Alzheimer's Disease Facts and Figures

No comments:

Post a Comment