Monday, August 23, 2010

Schedule for Aug. 23 - Aug. 29

Monday - Strength Training (Ab Work & Push Ups)
Tuesday - 5 miles
Wednesday - 8 miles
Thursday - Strength Training (Upper Body Dumbbells & Ab Work)
Friday - 5 miles
Saturday - Rest
Sunday - 18 miles

The forcast for this week looks MUCH better than the past several weeks. Here are the forcasted overnight lows for the mornings that I have scheduled runs. Hopefully, the lows are exactly while I'm running!
Tuesday: 67F
Wednesday: 69F
Friday: 62F
Sunday: 71F

1 comment:

  1. Those sound like some lovely temperatures. I hope you don't get cold! ;) The shower was great btw, and the food was fantastic. I was so glad to have some healthy options and still feel like I got to treat myself. Thanks for having us, the whole crazy crew!

    ReplyDelete