Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Stitch Fix #1 Review

I had seen several people on Facebook post about Stitch Fix, so I finally decided to give it a try. I am so glad that I did.
What is Stitch Fix?
Stitch Fix is a personal styling subscription service. You are able to schedule a fix at any frequency you wish: every 2-3 weeks, every month, every 2 months, every 3 months, or as needed. It is very easy to get started...you fill out a style profile with several questions and some example clothing for you to rate. You can direct them to a fashion Pinterest board or a blog, so they get to know your preferred style better. There is also a place for you to leave notes about your specific style or pieces that you need. There is a $20 styling fee every time you get a box, but it is credited to your account if you purchase an item from the box. If you choose to keep all 5 items they send, you get 25% off the whole box. You have 3 days to try everything on, then you send back what you don't want in a prepaid package. Super easy!!
What was in my Fix?
Every fix comes with a personalized note from your stylist as well as style cards for each of your items.
Pixley William Dress
I absolutely loved this dress!! It is not a normal style for me, but I loved the look of it on me. It will be perfect for my upcoming vacation. This is a KEEPER!
41Hawthorne Angela Quilted Detailed Blouse
I loved the quilted detail on this blouse...and the cobalt blue looks wonderful on me. Even though I would normally not spend $68 on a blouse, I just had to have this one!
Karen Kane Dorothy Pant
The pants that I have on in the previous picture are these pants. These are the most comfortable pants that I have ever worn. Unfortunately, the same material that made them so comfortable made them very form fitting. I just wouldn't have felt comfortable wearing them to work. Also, they were a tad on the long side...I normally wear boots under my work pants. I couldn't wear boots under these since they were so skinny at the bottom. Sadly, I had to eventually take them off and send them back.
Moon Collection Bailee Cowl Neck Knit Poncho
I loved this Poncho with the Dorothy pants...it looked amazing. Oops, I forgot to take pictures. By this point, I had already decided that I was going to return the pants. So, I tried the poncho with some of my regular work pants. OMG...it looked like I had gained 20 lbs instantly. I just couldn't justify keeping it with nothing to currently wear with it that made me look good.
Bay to Baubles Emilee Teardrop Cluster Necklace
Definitely keeping this necklace!! I love the style and color. I looks great with the Quilted blouse that I'm also keeping.
I was so satisfied with my first Stitch Fix! I have another one scheduled to arrive on July 20th full of items for my vacation to Charleston. Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment