Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Week of 6/21

I woke up on Monday morning stiff as a board. I guess that 9 miler on Sunday did me in. So, I decided to concentrate on stretching on Monday. On Tuesday, I ran my scheduled 3 miles. The run felt great. Afterwords, however, my left upper leg had a bit of a twinge to it. I had originally had a 5 mile run scheduled for Wednesday morning. When I woke up this morning, my leg was still a bit iffy. So, I decided to rearrange and do my strength training this morning. Hopefully, the rest of the week goes according to my rearranged schedule.

Monday - Stretching
Tuesday - 3 miles
Wednesday - Strength Training (Upper Body Dumbbells and Abs)
Thursday - 5 miles
Friday - 3 miles
Saturday - Strength Training (Upper Body Dumbbells and Abs)
Sunday - 8 miles

Total mileage for the week: 19 miles

Quote of the week: "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." ~ Muhammad Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment