Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Week of June 7

Sorry that I'm late getting this post up for the week. Well, this is it: the official training portion of my Chicago Marathon training has begun! That means that this weekend, I am going to write letters and e-mails to all friends and family with my marathon schedule attached asking for support in my effort to raise funds for the Alzheimer's Association. I am really hoping to reach the $3,000 mark by the marathon. Wish me luck!

Here is my schedule for the week:
Monday - Strength Training (Upper Body Dumbbells) & Stretching
Tuesday - 3 miles + 15 min Ab work
Wednesday - 5 miles
Thursday - Strength Training (Upper Body Dumbbells, Lower Body Machines, and Ab work)
Friday - 3 miles
Saturday - Rest
Sunday - 8 miles

Total mileage for the week: 19 miles

Quote of the week: "Anything is possible, but you have to believe and you have to fight." ~ Lance Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment