Monday, March 8, 2010

Training Schedule and Quote for 3/8 - 3/14

Monday - Upper Body Strength Training + 15 minutes of ab work (Like last week, I will do the exercises with dumbbells. When doing upper body work, I work on my triceps, biceps, chest, back, and shoulders.)

Tuesday – 5 miles

Wednesday - 3 miles + Lower Body Strength Training + 15 minutes of ab work (I haven’t decided whether to do the lunge/squat routine from last week or go back to the weights.)

Thursday – 5 miles

Friday – 1 hour Cross Training + 15 minutes of ab work (My cross training will consist of 30 minutes on the bicycle and 30 minutes on the elliptical machine.)

Saturday - Rest

Sunday – 11 miles

Total mileage for the week: 24 miles


Quote for the week: "You have a choice. You can throw in the towel, or you can use it to wipe the sweat off of your face." - Gatorade

No comments:

Post a Comment