Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Training Schedule for 2/22 - 2/28 (And Quote of the Week)

The training schedule this week is going to be slightly different than the past weeks. I was sick yesterday, so I have to push my normal strength training to Friday. Also, I will be driving home from St. Louis on Sunday. Therefore, my long run will be pushed to next week, Monday. Luckily, this week is a step back week. The long run is only 6 miles (so my legs can rest); I'll be able to easily make that up next Monday.

Tuesday: 5 mile run
Wednesday: 3 mile run + Strength Training (Lower Body and Abs)
Thursday: 5 mile run
Friday: 50 minutes Cross Training (25 min bicycle / 25 min elliptical machine) + Strength Training (Upper Body and Abs)
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Rest

Due to it being a step back week and the Sunday run being pushed into next week, the total mileage for this week is only 13 miles. That's going to feel so easy, especially since I ran 21 miles last week!


Quote for the week: "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." ~ Michael Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment